Friday 2 October 2015

So we're back!

Did a stock take today to see what I've got, and this was what it looked like:


The stuff in blue is from a second hand haul I grabbed when I picked up my Swarm-Master, and will need to be stripped before painting.

To save your eyes, included are:

10 Colonial Marines
14 Marines
3 Marine Casualties
21 SWAT
10 EBS Cyclos
14 Cyclos
6 Predator Marines
8 Talos
1 Helcat
1 Storm Strider
1 Tiger APC

4 War-Masters
31 Warriors
14 Hybrids
27 Helions
2 Heavy Spore Launchers

Phew!

Think I may start with the Cyclos as they're already based and primed - path of least resistance and all that. Then, who knows!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Good to see you back and can't wait to see what you paint next for the forgotten classic Kryomek!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see these on the go. I moved my Kryomek stuff on a few years ago and I am regreting it somewhat now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David. There were a couple of times when I thought about dumping this lot, but I'm glad I didn't now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Cyclos! Are you close to your completing the cention? I'm still psyched to see the completed set. Are we right in thinking that you have a talent for scenery/terrain, too?

    You should not 'dump' this stuff. Nae way! ;¬)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any further with this? I always heck back here every couple of weeks to see.

      Delete
  5. Hello again! I've been meaning to leave a new message on this Hivestone Incursion blog, as it's definitely a draw for all those surfing for Kryomek. I hope there will be more from Bagpuss, but in the meantime, if anyone's interested and is a Facebook user, there's an FB page I set a little while ago: "Kryomek Spacetime Interstice". I'd like to try to get a few more members and nurture the Kryomek appreciation, out here on the wires and relays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/150516912290674

    ReplyDelete
  7. Service gui hang di my fast and convenient

    ReplyDelete